The painting was probably acquired by Gustav Adolf von Ingenheim during his journeys to Italy. Around 1870 the painting was moved to new family residence in Reisewitz (it was exhibited in the chapel), where it was damaged by fire. Prior to 1942 the painting was deposited to Schlesisches Museum der bildenden Künste. On May 20, 1942 it was evacuated to the collecting point in Heinrichau. Lost during WW2.
Il trecento riminese. Maestri e botteghe tra Romagna e Marche. Catalogo della mostra, Rimini, Museo della Città, 20 agosto 1995 – 7 gennaio 1996, red. Daniele Benati, Milano 1995, p. 270
- Magdalena Palica